Missing JT2020Tour!!!

Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 2:51 PM

I miss the tour so much!! I miss not getting new pictures and hearing about all the amazing stuff that happens at each show. My life is boring now......lol Please hurry back JT!!
Amber May

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Missing JT2020Tour!!!

Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 5:25 PM

I feel the same way. I also feel incomplete that I only saw my favorite song Strawberry Bubblegum live once. The dance moves with the music and singing were one of the most memorable moments of the tour. I watch you tube all the time to relive the experience.

2. Moderator

Re: Missing JT2020Tour!!!

Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 10:05 AM

I also got to see Strawberry Bubblegum once live. I actually got to see the full set list in Cleveland ;-)
    Amber

3. RE: Missing JT2020Tour!!!

Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 7:01 AM

I know! I'd get so excited every time he posted a picture from the tour or another video popped up on YouTube but now it's just really boring... And I really hope he releases another album soon because that 7 year gap between futuresex/lovesounds and the 20/20 experience was horrible

4. Moderator

Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 7:02 PM

He has said multiple times during the tour that it won't be that long. I think he will take a few years off but I know we are going to get some great stuff after those few years and I can't wait!!!
    Amber

5. Re: Missing JT2020Tour!!!

Sun, Jun 7, 2015 at 1:16 AM

I agree. I think the time between the different albums isn't so bad , because I know that his next album can only get better and I'm looking forward to his next tour .

6. Moderator

Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 2:52 PM

Yes!! The next tour!! I can't wait either ;-)
    Amber

7. Re: Missing JT2020Tour!!!

Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 6:46 PM

I still keep watching the You tubes of the 20/20 experience to get my fix! Can't wait to see what JT comes up with next. I've been wearing my Fallon/Timberlake 16 shirt at least weekly. I wore it to the 2 Philly shows and I know he saw it since I was on the floor and got up close.

8. RE: Missing JT2020Tour!!!

Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 7:01 AM

im missing to the TOUR every second!!!!!!!! i jumped from happiness when i saw that Justin making another Tour, i cried when it was over!!!! i still believe and know that Justin will give us a lot of experiences soon!!! he full of surprises!!! and we all know that!!!! come on guys we just need to wait and see what we will get.

9. Re: Missing JT2020Tour!!!

Sun, Oct 11, 2015 at 7:09 AM

We may have a little bit of a wait because he just had a baby and because he has to work on new music but it's worth the wait. At least we have each other to get through the wait how ever long it may be.

10. Re: Missing JT2020Tour!!!

Sun, Oct 11, 2015 at 7:13 AM

Strawberry I do the same plus watch my videos from when I saw him. I love reliving it!

11. Moderator

Sun, Oct 11, 2015 at 6:39 PM

I watch my videos almost everyday!!!
    Amber

12. Re: Missing JT2020Tour!!!

Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 6:41 PM

Isn't it so amazing how you can watch the videos and look at the pics and it truly does feel like your back at that same point in time. Where you can remember everything going on around you with friends and the special little things JT did at each preformance. One of my fav moments was when I asked out loud like he could hear me "Justin can I take you home" and it just so happen to coincide with him saying yes directly after I asked the question. Me and my sissy pooh had a good laugh along with the couple next to us that heard me.lol#goodtimes

13. Moderator

Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 8:49 PM

Yes so true, takes me right back to everything that was going on at that moment. Seriously some of the best times if my life!!
    Amber

14. Re: Missing JT2020Tour!!!

Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 8:46 AM

i can remeber anything and any move from the tour!!!!!! its like the tour is really inside your vains!!! so high!!!

15. Moderator

Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 8:05 PM

It's a memory forever burned in my mind...
    Amber